Thai Style Wedding at The Briza Resort Samui @ 75,000 Net Thai Baht
Valid until Dec 31, 2018 - 3 nights minimum of stay
- Three (3) night’s stay in our Deluxe Balcony with honeymoon set up
- Wedding on the Beach or in our Darlah Sky Bar
- Personalized wedding planner
- Traditional Buddhist ceremony with 5 monks
- An offering dedicated to Buddhist Monks (Sang-Ka-Tan)
- Meals and gifts for the Monks and master of ceremony
- Traditional Thai long drum parade with dancers dressed in Thai costume and khan mask procession
- Thai style wedding garland for the couple
- Official "The Briza Wedding Certificate"
- Variety of flowers (Orchids, Roses) for arch and isle
- Champagne for toasting
- Five (5) pounds wedding cake
- Acoustic singers on your wedding day
- Flower decoration for the ring tray
- Romantic Thai set dinner set up on the beach with One (1) bottle of Housewine
- Breakfast in bed the day after the wedding with 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- Private round trip transfer
This is a full ceremony, which involves the chanting and blessing of Buddhist Monks. A typical ceremony normally takes place in the morning from 09:30 a.m. until 11:30 noon each day. The format of the ceremony is as follows:
- At 09.30 am. The long drum dance procession arrives at the bridal suite to escort the newly married Couple to the wedding venue.
- The procession arrives at wedding venue and follows by Buddhist Monks ceremony.
- The Bridal Couple sits side by side at the bridal table at wedding venue.
- Buddhist religious ceremonial rites begin with chanting and blessing by 3 monks.
- At this time holy candles are lit by the bridal couple at wedding venue.
- Sprinkling of holy water by the monks followed by a blessing and the pouring of holy water by the guests and Resort Management and Team. The bridal couple exchange rings (if applicable)
- The bridal couple offer alms and food to the monks.
- The monks take their lunch then leave the wedding venue.
- The bridal couple cut the cake and opens a bottle of Champagne.
- Please contact to [email protected] for any inquiries.